Terms and Conditions of Sale
Prices & Payment Terms:
Where we have agreed credit account facilities, payment terms are on a strictly nett monthly account basis.
Any disputed invoices must be advised to us promptly with an appropriate explanation and un-disputed amounts must be ‘part-paid’ by their due date.
In line with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, interest is chargeable on overdue accounts at a rate of 2.5% per month from their due date until payment is received in full.
Stock Availability and Backorders:
While most of our products are available ex. stock, we may occasionally run out of products that are displayed as in stock on our website - this is because we sell on multiple channels. If you order products that are out of stock, we will hold them on backorder for you and dispatch all in stock goods as usual. We will then dispatch the out of stock goods to you as soon as they come back into stock (usually around 4 weeks, but often less). If you would not like to wait for your goods you may contact us for a refund on the out of stock products. This will not affect the free delivery offer, or any other offer that you have taken advantage of.
Carriage & Delivery:
Goods dispatched to our account Customers’ normal business addresses will be sent Carriage Paid, as follows:
England/Wales/Scotland* - dispatches over £30 invoice value (*For Scotland, this excludes outlying areas, the Highlands and Islands.)
Northern Ireland - dispatches over £200 invoice value
Carriage will be chargeable on other dispatches.
Where a direct delivery is required to a ‘site’ or ‘one-off’, there may be a supplementary charge and also for delivery to ‘congestion charge’ areas, docks, wharves, container bases etc.
Any Customer that operates a ‘Booking-in’ procedure must advise this clearly on their order and there may be an additional charge.
Any delivery estimates advised are estimates only and may change due to circumstances outside of our control. Dellivery estimates are given in good faith and we do not accept responsibility for any loss which may result from a late delivery.
Please see our delivery information page for more information
Shortages, Non-Delivery, & Damaged In Transit:
Once goods have been delivered they become the Customer’s responsibility and should be signed for and checked in promptly. Any discrepancies must be advised to us straightaway, with all reports confirmed in writing (by fax, email or first class post) and within 3 days of receipt.
If a consignment is not received, we must be notified within 14 days of our invoice date to enable us to claim from our carrier.
Please see our delivery information page for more information.
Incorrect or Faulty Goods, Quality and Product Liability:
It is our intention to supply goods which are excellent quality. Should they not be satisfactory, we will exchange or credit the goods on their return to us. It is the Customer’s responsibility to return goods to us, with our prior agreement and by the most cost effective way. Goods will be inspected on return, with our liability limited to the value of the goods and any agreed carriage costs.
No liability will be accepted for any loss of a consequential nature.
Where we have supplied samples to a Customer, it is their responsibility to check suitability.
No liability will be accepted for goods which have been used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were intended, not fitted or maintained correctly or have been abused.
Cancellation and Returns:We accept all cancellations and returns within 14 days of delivery date. We may accept returns up to 45 days after delivery date, but we may impose a restocking charge of up to 50% of goods value. The restocking charge will increase depending on how much time has passed since delivery was made, starting at 10% for 14-21 days from delivery.
The buyer is responsible for return shipping. We will not issue a refund on cost of shipping goods out, unless the return/cancellation is due to our error.
Retention of Title:
We retain title of ownership for any goods/services that we have supplied until we receive full payment for all outstanding amounts. Should the Customer default on payment then we reserve the right to recover any goods that we have supplied, to the value of monies owed to us.
Sale of Magnets:
Magnets can be inherently dangerous, this is particuarly true for the neodymium magnets we offer, which have a magnetic pull of up to 12kg. Their use is not intended for children. By purchasing any magnets from FindPak Supplies Ltd, you agree to the following points:
- They are strictly not to be used by children, they will be kept out of sight and out of reach of children. No children will be allowed to use any magnets. By children, we are referring to anyone under the age of 18.
- You accept that the use of powerful magnets comes with risks and that you purchase and use these magnets at your own risk.
- You will not hold FindPak Supplies Ltd., or any of its owners, directors or employees, responsible for any injury or death that occurs to persons that may occur during the use, handling or receiving of magnets you purchase from FindPak Supplies Ltd.
- You will not hold FindPak Supplies Ltd., or any of its owners, directors or employees, responsible for any damage to property that may occur during the use, handling or receiving of magnets you purchase from FindPak Supplies Ltd.
- You agree to keep all magnets our of reach and sight from any and all animals.
- You will not hold FindPak Supplies Ltd., or any of its owners, directors or employees, responsible for any injury or death that an animal should suffer as a result of encountering any magnets you have purchased from FindPak Supplies Ltd.
- Should you wish to return these magnets for a full refund, you agree to do so within the alloted returns window, to contact FindPak Supplies Ltd. for permission first, and to thoroughly package the magnets so that there is a field strength of 0.41A/metre or less at a distance of 5 metres from the package. If you are unable to do this you agree to relinquish your right to return.
- Should you transfer ownership of, or allow the use of, the magnets to a third party, you agree to make them aware of the above stipulations. You agree that you will be responsible for any actions this third party takes with reference to the above stipulations.
- You purchase and use these magnets at your own risk, and will not hold FindPak Supplies Ltd. responsibile for anything happens as a result of their use.
Orders are accepted on the basis of our trading Terms & Conditions. Our terms & conditions of sale will always supercede any terms & conditions of purchase you wish to trade under.
We reserve the right to make specification changes when necessary and without notice.
All orders will be treated as contracts under English Law.